QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner is the application that allows users to scan, decode, share, and create the OQ barcodes. The application was created and published by pickwick santa, and it is listed in the Tools category on Google Play. Unfortunately, QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner is only available on the Android platform. The app is completely free to install and download, but it contains ads.
In our opinion, the interface of QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner looks a little bit old-fashioned. The developers decided not to make the accent on the app’s appearance. Therefore, the color palette is very poor (the vast majority of the interface has the white, grey and black elements), the buttons have the not-rounded corners, and the text looks a little bit messy. For example, on the page where you use the QR code or a barcode scanner.
QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner allows you to:
- Scan QR codes and barcodes: you can easily do it using your camera. But before, make sure that you allowed the application to access your camera on the mobile device;
- Create your own unique barcodes or Qr Codes: it is a simple way to encode and share useful tools with a large number of people. You can “barcode” anything: applications, contact information, e-mail addresses; bookmarks, clipboards, and so on;
- After you have created QR code or a barcode, you can easily share it with your friends or colleagues through social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, or send a text message;
In addition, QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner saves the history of all your past scans, so you can view it anytime. Users can customize a lot of different parameters, including the Scan working process. For this, just go to the Settings tab.
Despite the fact that the application’s design does not utilize modern practices, the navigations and the interface are intuitive and easy-to-use. There are only a few menu tabs and up to four buttons on one page. We are sure that even a child can quickly figure out how it works and what you need to do to scan, create, or share the QR codes or barcodes.
QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner is only available on one single platform — Android. The developers did not announce the plans to release the new app’s versions for other platforms soon. Moreover, the latest update for QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner was published in September 2019, almost a half year ago at the time of writing. One of the advantages of the application is that it is lightweight, the size is about 3.6 MB. QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner has more than 10 million installs on Google Play.
If you are looking for the application to work with QR codes or barcodes, we recommend you to try QR Code Scan & Barcode Scanner. It is completely free to install and download.
- Easy to use
- The opportunity to create and share the QR codes/barcodes
- It keeps the history of your previous activity.
- Available on Android only
- Old-fashioned design.